Fee Rs.200 + 18 % GST = Rs.236
1. Online(ENGLISH): (35 out of 50 seats booked)
Date: 2nd February , 2019 Time: 10:00 a.m. To 11:30 a.m.
1.a. Online(HINDI): (11 out of 50 seats booked)
Date: 2nd February , 2019 Time: 5 p.m. To 6:30 p.m.
Live Market practice English on 4th Feb 2019, Live Market practice Hindi on 5th Feb 2019 Time 9:15 to 10:15
How Rs 236 investment is going to make YOU A professional stock market trader?
a. You will Learn ONE INTRADAY TECHNIQUE which will give you more than 75 % accuracy in trade.
b. You will learn ONE Unique w. d. Gann principle TO CALCULATE TREND REVERSAL DATE HAVING MORE THAN 65% ACCURACY also ONE PRICE TREND ANLAYSIS.
c. You will learn ONE ZERO LOSS OPTION STRATEGY WHICH WILL BENEFIT YOU FROM ALL KIND OF MARKET MOVEMENT.
The objective of this option strategy is “if No profit it is Ok, but trade should not give me loss”
ALL THIS TECHNIQUES YOU CAN USE WITH THE HELP OF A SIMPLE EXCEL SHEET & FEW PRICE TIME DATA.
It is a 2 phased program Phase1: Basic recorded course on Elliot,Fibonacci,Option & Gann technique will be given in recorded format (i.e. 4 hour 45 mins recorded course).
Phase2: Online webinar Discussion on method used in analysis and its performance.
What you will learn in this 1.5-hour webinar?
1. Learn one unique technique of Day trading or Intraday trading which you can use without any software and get 75%+ successful result from day -1.
2. Learn One zero loss option strategy which benefits in all kind of market condition.
3. Learn W. D. Gann’s one price trend forecast which has great potentiality to make money.
4. Learn W.D. Gann’s TREND REVERSAL DATE CALCULATION.
5. 1 days live market PRACTICE on "How to work on the learned techniques using Excel sheet in live market ?"
What you need to do?
A. You need Maximum 2 hours of learning and 2 hours of practice for back testing ON THE EXCEL SHEET PROVIDED BY US.
B. You need to do one or two days of paper trade based on the methods learned by you.
1:We will provide Excel sheet to do the necessary calculation required for the method.
2.PPT for your reference.