Fee Rs.500 + GST = Rs.590
Book your seat : (91 out of 100 seats booked)
Online theory sessions:
Date: 23rd , 24th & 30th November'19.
Time: 9:00 a.m. To 10:00 a.m.(English) & 11:00 a.m. To 12:00 p.m.(Hindi)
1) Immediate after registration you will be given3 hours Basic Option course in recorded format.
2) Registration fee cannot be refund.please provide your whatsApp no and valid email id in the payment form.
3) Immediately after registration you will be added to a training WhatsApp group.
4) Post webinar excel sheet and PPT will be give in training whatsapp group.
Who should join this program?
Traders having the interest to learn option strategy from basics and having necessary capital for the execution of the option strategy. This program will not benefit the Intraday traders.
3 Hour Basic Option course contents ( 3 hours )- Will be Given After registration.
i) Basics of Futures and option
ii) Most simplifies way to use option delta and theta.
iii) Basics Option strategy.
iv) IV percentile and IV Rank.
v) Option Max pain.
A. Advance Option strategy course
1) 5 Greek neutral option strategy formation tricks.
i) Nifty & Banknifty pair trade technique.
ii) What is Delta neutral option strategy?
iii) What is Vega and theta neutral option strategy?
iv) How to form Delta, Theta and Vega neutral option strategy?
v) How to form Zero loss delta neutral option strategy?
vi) How to form an option strategy in a stock which has corrected or rallied in a single day by more than 10%.
vii) How to form option strategy using 1-SD weekly report & Gann Trend reversal date.
2) 12 Hybrid Option strategy
i) Zero loss Index option strategy -1
ii) Zero loss Index option strategy -2
iii) 2 Different types of hybrid Net Debit Ratio call and put spread.
iv) 2 Different types of hybrid Net credit and debit Calendar spared
v) 2 Different types of hybrid Covered strategy
vi) 2 Different types of hybrid Option strategy to initiate in weekly options.
vii) 2 Option strategies best suitable during QUATERLY result session.
3) How and when to book profit or loss in Option strategy?