Future, Option and Pair trade courses
For Any Query Call 09840348971/ 09841736980/ 044-43856715
What you are getting in Future and Option Course?
23 Option trading techniques and many more..
Price Rs.2000 + India postage Rs 150 postage Total Rs 2150
Buy using your Netbanking,debit, credit card.
Learn intraday option arbitrage and volatility trick in live market.
Advance option strategy forming trick
Important:Above price does not include postage and custom charges out side India. Hence we request all foreign buyers to send an enquiry to the firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete postal address to know the actual cost including the postal charges. We will send you the secured payment gateway by email to purchase.
- 1.Master's Key to Futures and Options Book..
- 2. 14 hours DVD Course in English and Hindi.. DVD Contents
- A. Basics of Futures & Options.
- B. Two Option pricing model.
- C. Volatility & Implied Volatility.
- D. Put call priority ratio analysis.
- E. Open interest analysis.
- F.Understanding Option Greeks.
- G.Trend Analysis Before you initiates F&O Strategy.
- H.How price trend is calculated in GAV technique?
- I.What is a strategy?
- J.How to do performance evolution of strategy?
- K.How to do Stress test of the option strategy?
- A.Net Debit Bull/Bear spread.
- B.Net Credit/Debit calendar spread.
- C.Covered Call or Put with equal depth put long or call long
- D.Iron condor
- E. Butterfly.
- F.Multiple covered call with future short and In the money call long.
- G.10 bull spread with future short & ‘in the money call option’ long.
- H.Selling a call and put option of same strike and forming multiple bull and bear spread in equal interval.
- I.Selling a call and put option of same strike and forming multiple 2/1 bull and bear spread in equal interval.
- J.Four conservative Strategy.
- K.Five strategy for 1st weeks of settlement.
- L.Five strategy for Mid weeks of settlement.
- M.Five Strategy for Bullish market with higher volatility.
- N.Five Strategy for Bearish market with Higher Volatility.
- O.Five Range bound market strategy.
- P.Five Range bound market strategy.
- Q. Identifying the volatility Market.
- R.Identifying the turning point for volatility crash or rise.
Book discusses on various Future and Option principle and many more...
Basic course on futures and options
Advanced Option stratgy course