Future, Option and Pair trade courses
For Any Query Call 09840348971/ 09841736980/ 044-43856715
What you are getting in Future and Option Course?
23 Option trading techniques and many more..
Buy using your Netbanking,debit, credit card.
Learn intraday option arbitrage and volatility trick in live market.
Advance option strategy forming trick
Important:Above price does not include postage and custom charges out side India. Hence we request all foreign buyers to send an enquiry to the email@example.com with your complete postal address to know the actual cost including the postal charges. We will send you the secured payment gateway by email to purchase.
- 1.Master's Key to Futures and Options Book..
- 2. 14 hours DVD Course in English and Hindi.. DVD Contents
- A. Basics of Futures & Options.
- B. Two Option pricing model.
- C. Volatility & Implied Volatility.
- D. Put call priority ratio analysis.
- E. Open interest analysis.
- F.Understanding Option Greeks.
- G.Trend Analysis Before you initiates F&O Strategy.
- H.How price trend is calculated in GAV technique?
- I.What is a strategy?
- J.How to do performance evolution of strategy?
- K.How to do Stress test of the option strategy?
- A.Net Debit Bull/Bear spread.
- B.Net Credit/Debit calendar spread.
- C.Covered Call or Put with equal depth put long or call long
- D.Iron condor
- E. Butterfly.
- F.Multiple covered call with future short and In the money call long.
- G.10 bull spread with future short & ‘in the money call option’ long.
- H.Selling a call and put option of same strike and forming multiple bull and bear spread in equal interval.
- I.Selling a call and put option of same strike and forming multiple 2/1 bull and bear spread in equal interval.
- J.Four conservative Strategy.
- K.Five strategy for 1st weeks of settlement.
- L.Five strategy for Mid weeks of settlement.
- M.Five Strategy for Bullish market with higher volatility.
- N.Five Strategy for Bearish market with Higher Volatility.
- O.Five Range bound market strategy.
- P.Five Range bound market strategy.
- Q. Identifying the volatility Market.
- R.Identifying the turning point for volatility crash or rise.
Book discusses on various Future and Option principle and many more...
Basic course on futures and options
Advanced Option stratgy course