Option Strategy Software(Manual Edition)+ Brand new "Future & Option DVD course" Contact:09840348971 / 09841736980 / 044-64995823 for any query Launching offer @ Rs3000/-
What you will get in the product ?A. One printed book.
B. 10 hours F&O course in English and Hindi.
C.Life time validity option strategy software.
- i. Option strategy software Manual edition (life time validity)
- ii. Future and option course Available in 2 languages (English & Hindi).
- iii. Basics to very advanced concepts are covered.
- iv. More expressive and interactive platform is used.
- v. More than 30 simple to complex strategies explained.
- vi. Each concept is followed by Indian Market example (from Dec 2014 to Feb 2015)
- vii. More than 10 Hours of presentation by Mr. Ranjan
Dvd Content Details.
- (a). Basics of Futures & Options.
- (b). Two Option pricing model.
- (c). Volatility & Implied Volatility.
- (d). Put call priority ratio analysis.
- (e). Open interest analysis.
- (f). Understanding Option Greeks.
- (g). Basics of risk management.
- (h). Trend Analysis Before you initiates F&O Strategy.
Basic option course
- 1. What is a strategy?
- 2. How to do performance evolution of strategy?
- 3. How to do Stress test of the option strategy?
- 1. Net Credit Bull/Bear spread.
- 2. Net Debit Bull/Bear spread.
- 3. Net Credit/Debit calendar spread.
- 4. Covered Call or Put with equal depth put long or call long
- 5. Iron condor
- 6. Butterfly
Basic option strategy
- 1. Multiple covered call with future short and In the money call long.
- 2. 10 bull spread with future short & ‘in the money call option’ long.
- 3. Selling a call and put option of same strike and forming multiple bull and bear spread in equal interval.
- 4. Selling a call and put option of same strike and forming multiple 2/1 bull and bear spread in equal interval.
- 5. Four conservative Strategy.
- 6. Five strategy for 1st weeks of settlement.
- 7. Five strategy for Mid weeks of settlement.
- 8. Five Strategy for Bullish market with higher volatility.
- 9. Five Strategy for Bearish market with Higher Volatility.
- 10. Five Range bound market strategy.
- 11. Identifying the bull market, bear market and range bound market using the mid point method.
- 12. Identifying the volatility Market.
- 13. Identifying the turning point for volatility crash or rise.
Hybrid option strategy
- A. Trading portfolio design.
- B. Beta Tested portfolios.
- C. Portfolios with less than 1 lakhs capital.
- D. Portfolios with >5 lakhs capital.
- E. Twenty two F & O strategy for Indian Market.
Master Option trading course
Manual Option Strategy Builder Software Screenshot
Registered user benefit
> Access all free ebooks.
> Access to all free video courses.
> Access demo software.
> Previlage to attend free-
webinars(twice a month).
Registration is FREE
Takes less than a Minute.