Master course on technical analysis
For Any Query Call 09840348971/ 09841736980/ 044-64995823
For any product query call Ph: 9840348971
Technical analysis volume-2 book :
This book discusses various basic principles of technical analysis and its application in indian market.It also includes Mathematical Formula of many technical parameters and many more.
- 3 DVDs each duration 90 minute.
- Basic Course on Technical Analysis
- A. Understand the price time Chart, trend line, gaps and price averages.
- B.Trade using the Trend line.
- C.Trade using the gap.
- D.Types of Moving averages and their use.
- E.Introduction to Candle lines.
- F.Success of Technical analysis.
- G.Different approach of technical analysis for Stock Investment and stock trading.
- H.Examples and practice lessons to complete the learning.
- Graduate Course on Technical Analysis
- A.Understanding the Patterns
- B.Different Flag pattern and its application.
- C.Different Triangle patterns its application.
- D.Procedure to Practice the linear patterns in trade forecasting.
- E.Head and solder, double top, double bottom non linear pattern and its use.
- F.Procedure to Practice the non linear patterns in trade forecasting.
- G.Best Pattern analysis tricks for Stock Investors.
- H. Extended set of Examples and practice lessons to complete the learning.
- Master's Course on Technical Analysis
- A.10 Moving Averages and oscillators
- B.Procedure to apply moving average and oscillator in trade analysis.
- C.Extended set of Examples and practice lessons to complete the learning
Important:Above price does not include postage and custom charges out side India. Hence we request all foreign buyers to send an enquiry to the firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete postal address to know the actual cost including the postal charges. We will send you the secured payment gateway by email to purchase.
You may be interested in our other products.
Registered user benefit
> Access all free ebooks.
> Access to all free video courses.
> Access demo software.
> Previlage to attend free-
webinars(twice a month).